PayPal is an e-commerce website used to accept or send money for goods and services. One website PayPal is used commonly on is eBay. If you want to accept or send money through PayPal, you must first set up an account. It takes little time to set up a PayPal account. After you register for the account, you can modify your profile to add a bank account or credit card.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Information for bank account or credit card if desired
Go to PayPal and click the "Sign up" link beneath "Log In".
Select your country and language from the list. Then select which type of account you want. You can sign up for a Personal, Premier, Business, or Student account. Read the descriptions under each account type to decide which account best suits your needs.
Enter your personal information in the form. Make sure to enter an e-mail address, your name, address, and phone number. You will also be asked to create a password. After you enter this information, read the user agreement and then click "Agree and Create Account." Your account will be created.
Tips and warnings
- After you create a PayPal account, you may want to add a bank account or credit card to your account so you can use your PayPal account to send money. To do this, sign in to your PayPal account and click "Profile." Under "Financial Information," click "Bank Accounts" or "Credit/Debit Cards" and enter your account information.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for