Latex pillows are firm and generally moulded to fit the shape of your neck. This gives added support to your neck and reduces the points of pressure giving you a more comfortable and well-rested night's sleep. Unlike typical pillows, latex pillows are durable and designed to hold their shape. Hypo-allergenic latex pillows keep dust mites and mildew at bay while allowing for increase air flow throughout the pillow. Overtime, latex pillows can become dirty and should be spot cleaned when necessary.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Container or sink
- Mild laundry detergent
- Clean cloth
- 2 towels
Fill a container or sink with warm water. Add a few drops of a mild laundry detergent. Swish the water and detergent until they are well mixed.
Saturate a clean cloth in the mixture. Wring out the excess liquid.
Blot the latex pillow with the cloth to remove the stains. Continue blotting and reapplying the mixture until the stains are removed.
Lay the pillow on top of a clean towel. Place another clean towel on top of the pillow.
Press down on the pillows and towels gently to remove the moisture. Continue in this manner until the pillow is dry.
Lay the pillow flat in a dry location out of direct sunlight.
Tips and warnings
- Do not place latex pillows in the washing machine or dryer.
- Do not twist or scrunch the pillow during the cleaning process.
- Use a pillowcase to keep the pillow clean.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for