Wild Tangent is a computer game company with a comprehensive library of titles available for purchase. Game titles include Ranch Rush, Bejeweled, Diner Dash and hundreds more. Each Wild Tangent game has a 60 minute free trial. When the trial is up, users must purchase the game to continue playing.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wild Tangent computer game
- Internet connection
Find your unlock code. This code can be found in several places: at the checkout screen when you initially purchase the game, in a Wild Tangent confirmation e-mail sent to you at the time of purchase or by logging into the Wild Tangent website, selecting "My Account" and clicking on "View purchase history/licenses."
Open the game by double-clicking on the desktop icon or selecting it from the "Start" menu.
You must be connected to the Internet before you click "Unlock Game." Once the game has successfully been unlocked, you can play offline or online.
Once the code has been entered, you won’t have to enter it again unless you reinstall the game or upgrade parts on your computer. You can start playing immediately, and you have unlimited access to the game.
Click "Unlock" button located on the bottom-right corner of the screen and type in your unlock code.
Press "Unlock game." You must have an Internet connection available to unlock the game.
Tips and warnings
- Once a Wild Tangent game is unlocked, you will not need to unlock it again.
- If you lost your unlock code, sign in to your Wild Tangent account, click "My Account" and select "View purchase history/licenses." This shows all the unlock codes for any games you purchased.
- Wild Tangent unlock codes can be used on up to two computers.
- Once unlocked, an Internet connection isn't necessary for gameplay.
- To avoid mistyping the unlock code, copy the unlock code from the website or e-mail and paste into the unlock text box in the game.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for