Moles on your body are typically flesh-coloured, reddish-brown, or medium to dark brown. They are usually smaller than 1/4 inches in diameter and can appear on almost any area of the body. Occasionally moles are thought of as beauty marks but usually they are a hindrance and seen as a blemish. Fortunately, there are a few natural remedies to get rid of moles on your body yourself.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 1 tbsp of Castor oil
- Baking soda
- 1 small cup
- 1 spoon
- 1 cotton swab
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cotton bandages
Mix a pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of Castor oil into a small cup. These don't mix together very well so you will need to substantially grind them together with your spoon. Castor oil can be found at most pharmacies and health food stores.
Apply mixture to the mole using a cotton swab. Leave on for 3 hours and then wash off with soap and warm water.
Repeat this process for 3 to 4 times a day for a week. This should be done only throughout the day. A different mole-removal process is done during the night.
Cut 1 clove of garlic into 2 separate halves right before you go to bed. Then, cut a piece of garlic that matches the size of your mole.
Place the garlic piece on the mole with the cut side facing the mole.
Cover with a cotton bandage and leave on overnight. This generally takes 2 to 3 nights to remove the mole but you should continue until it is completely gone. Be sure to only use enough garlic to cover the mole because it can burn the healthy surrounding skin.
Tips and warnings
- Wash the mole and the area around it in the morning with soap and water after the garlic treatment.
- The majority of moles are benign but some can occasionally turn cancerous. See a dermatologist if the mole becomes painful or if there is a burning sensation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for