Micro Flyer helicopters are two-channel remote control (RC) helicopters that are meant for indoor use. The remote can control the lift and direction of the helicopter. These toys are small and inexpensive compared to many other RC helicopters. The Micro Flyer comes with a trimming feature to help stabilise the helicopter.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Micro Flyer RC helicopter
- Micro Flyer RC helicopter controller
- 6 AA batteries
Insert 6 AA batteries into the Micro Flyer helicopter controller.
Set the Micro Flyer helicopter on the floor in a wide open area indoors.
Set the infrared channel on the controller and the helicopter to A, B, or C.
Press the throttle control slowly forward, and you will see the helicopter begin take-off. Once in the air, press the throttle control forward to make the helicopter ascend, and backward to make the helicopter descend.
Use the trimmer control to stabilise your helicopter. If the helicopter spins uncontrollably to the left, hit the right trimmer. If the helicopter spins uncontrollably to the right, hit the left trimmer.
Press the direction control left or right to control the spin of the helicopter.
Tips and warnings
- If you are having trouble controlling your Micro Flyer RC helicopter, make sure there is not any debris in the rotors. Even the tiniest amount of debris can hinder the helicopter's performance.
- Avoid hitting any object around the house with your Micro Flyer RC helicopter.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for