If you enjoy driving a clean car, then you know the attention your car windows need in order to stay clean. There are many ways in which you can keep your car windows clean. Commercial products are available to help you do so, or you can create your own homemade car window cleaner. Use supplies from around the house to make an effective and inexpensive car window cleaner. Use your homemade cleaner as often as needed to save money and keep your windows clean.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Measuring cups
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Spray bottle
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp car wash detergent
- Lint-free cloths
Measure 1/3 cup of white vinegar and pour it into a spray bottle.
Add 2/3 cup of water to the vinegar in the spray bottle.
Pour 1 tsp car wash detergent into the vinegar and water solution and shake the spray bottle to mix.
Spray car windows thoroughly with your homemade cleaner. Wipe down with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Store your homemade car window cleaner away from heat sources.
Tips and warnings
- Use your car window cleaner on household windows as well.
- Keep your homemade car window cleaner away from children and pets due to chemicals in the auto wash detergent.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for