SonicStage is a Sony digital media-player application and music-management platform designed for users to organise music files. SonicStage is predominantly used for MP3 playback, storage and syncing with Sony MP3 players. Putting music on an MP3 player with SonicStage requires the MP3 player's USB sync cable to establish a connection between the MP3, the computer and SonicStage. Syncing only takes a couple minutes to complete.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB cable
Double-click the "SonicStage" desktop icon to access the application.
Connect the MP3 player to the computer with the USB cable.
Open the "Transfer Settings" to alter the transfer mode. Click "Walkman" or "MP3" to indicate the type of device the music files will be placed on.
Select the specified MP3 player model on the left side of the SonicStage media player. The model name for your MP3 player will be displayed once the connection has been detected.
Go through the SonicStage music library. Press CTRL on the keyboard and click the music files you'd like to put on the MP3 player.
Click the grey button with the right arrow located in the upper-right corner of the SonicStage screen to begin syncing the music files you selected. The list of selected music files will be transferred from SonicStage to the MP3 player.
Tips and warnings
- If you need any further assistance with putting music on your MP3 with SonicStage, please refer to the Sony SonicStage manual in the resources section.
- Sony SonicStage must be installed to your computer in order for syncing to be possible. Make sure it is installed correctly.
- Music must be in the SonicStage library to transfer to an MP3 player. If you need to download music, click the SonicStage "Connect" icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. You will be redirected to the SonicStage online media store.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for