Gucci is a well-known designer in the fashion industry. Gucci produces handbags, clothing, shoes, and jewellery. Since these bags are very expensive and made from quality materials, it is important to treat them well. Take extra precautions to preserve the bag and ensure that no harm comes to it. Gucci bags are primarily made from leathers and natural fibres like cotton. Each of these two materials requires its own cleaning method.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Damp cloth
- Leather conditioner and protector
- Stain-removing spray
- Soft cloth
- Bubble wrap
- Natural fibre pillow case
Wipe the leather Gucci bag down with a damp cloth.
Squirt a dime-sized dab of leather conditioner onto a soft cloth.
Gently buff the leather conditioner into the Gucci bag's leather.
Allow the leather to air dry before storing. If you choose to store the leather Gucci bag, fill it with bubble wrap. This avoids crushing the bag without attracting moths. Put your Gucci purse inside a pillow case made of natural fibre, such as silk or cotton.
Leather Gucci Bags
Wipe down your fabric Gucci bag with a damp cloth.
Squirt some stain-removing spray onto the damp cloth.
Gently rub away the stains on the cloth Gucci bag.
Allow the bag to air dry before storing. Put the bubble wrap inside the bag and place the bag in a natural fibre pillow case.
Cloth Gucci Bags
Tips and warnings
- Spot cleaning is a perfectly acceptable way to clean your Gucci bag, so if you just have a few messes here and there to clean up, spot clean the bag.
- Never wash or submerge your Gucci handbag without explicit instructions. This can cause damage to and ruin your designer handbag. Never use an abrasive material on your Gucci bag because it can damage the fibres of the bag.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for