Fake snow that comes from a machine is moderately easy to recreate. Simply mix bubble bath and isopropyl alcohol with distilled water to produce the snow fluid solution; then place the solution into the snow machine. Compression within the snow machine blows the fluid through a cone cheesecloth that creates the fake snow.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 227gr. bubble bath
- 3 gallons distilled water
- 236ml. isopropyl alcohol
- Airtight container
Pour 236ml. of bubble bath solution into 3 gallons of distilled water. Slowly stir in the 236ml. of isopropyl alcohol. Adding 3 gallons of distilled water creates a larger quantity of fake snow. Reducing the amount of water can lessen the amount of fake snow that is made by the snow machine.
Test the snow fluid to see if it works properly within the snow machine. Adjust snow fluid ingredients, if necessary, to get the best results. Experiment with various brands of bubble bath within the machine to see what yields the best fake snow.
Prevent the snow fluid from foaming by storing the solution properly. Store snow fluid in a warm, dry place when it is not used in the machine. Keep the snow fluid sealed in an airtight container. Prevent the snow fluid contents from igniting by storing away from open flames.
Tips and warnings
- To create larger quantities of fake snow, add more distilled water to the snow fluid mixture.
- To prevent fires, keep the mixed snow fluid solution away from open flames.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for