Sharing videos with family and friends is an exciting experience. Unfortunately, e-mail providers do not allow you to copy and paste a video directly into an outgoing e-mail message, so you have to send it as an attachment. E-mailing videos as attachments allows you to share your favourite moments without sacrificing video quality because the videos remain in their original format.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log on to your e-mail account and select "New Message." Type your recipient's e-mail address and type a subject if you wish.
Type your message. Click the "Attach" or "Attach Files" button, depending on your e-mail provider. The file attachment dialogue box opens.
Select your video clip. Click "OK" or "Attach" to add the video as an attachment to your outgoing message.
Click "Send" to e-mail the video to your recipient.
Tips and warnings
- Check the maximum file size that your e-mail provider allows you to send. Some e-mail providers allow you to attach files with a maximum size of 25MB.
- Alternatively, you can send your recipients a link they can click that will take them to the desired video. Just copy and paste the video's URL within the body of your e-mail.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for