Wrangler makes jeans for cowboys and cowgirls, and those that want to look like them. They have extra fabric to allow you to comfortably sit on a horse and the pockets are positioned to avoid sitting on your wallet. Properly washing your Wrangler jeans can ensure that they last a long time. It's common for Wranglers to come out of the dryer wrinkled, so you need to take steps to prevent that from happening.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Washing powder
- Washing machine
- Fabric softener (optional)
Turn the jeans inside out. This will protect the colour of your jeans, whether you've chosen the traditional dark denim Wranglers or any of the newer colours.
Wash the jeans in hot water. This will help to remove any dirt and grime.
Add fabric softener, if desired. Wrangler jeans are typically quite stiff when you first buy them. Many people prefer their jeans to be a bit softer. Adding fabric softener will help start this process.
Air dry your jeans. Do not place them in the dryer. Instead, you want to turn them right side out and hang them outside to dry. Avoid direct sunlight, which can fade the jeans.
Tips and warnings
- Take your jeans out of the washing machine immediately after the cycle is finished. This will prevent wrinkling.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for