To use Adobe software applications such as Acrobat 9 Pro Extended past the 30-day trial period, you must activate them. With a single-user license, you are entitled to install Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended on two computers, a primary computer and a secondary computer. You can deactivate Acrobat 9 Pro Extended on one of the computers and activate it on another at a later point if you desire.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Valid Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended serial number
Start Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.
Enter the serial number in the prompt on the screen. Activation will occur in the background.
Check to confirm you have activated Acrobat 9 Pro Extended by going to the “Help” menu and highlighting “Activation.” The option to “Deactivate” should be available.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for