The X Rocker chair is a piece of electronic furniture for video game systems. The rocking chair is equipped with built-in speakers and a subwoofer to create realistic stereo sound and heavy bass while the user enjoys video games. The X Rocker connects to a gaming system with a standard set of stereo cables. A separate DC power plug hooks up the chair to the electricity. The set-up should take less than five minutes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- RCA-type stereo cables (these cables should already be connected to the TV and gaming system).
Insert the two plugs on the Y-adaptor that comes with the X Rocker into the stereo jacks on the side of the rocker.
Unplug the white and red audio cables connected to the back of the TV. Leave the other ends connected to the gaming system.
Plug the white and red cables into the left and right jacks on the Y-adaptor attached to the side of the X Rocker. White plugs usually go into the left jack.
Push in the DC power plug to the jack on the end of the short cable on the X Rocker, then plug the transformer on the other end into a wall outlet. This power cable is next to the audio jacks.
Turn the on/off/volume knob clockwise on the side of the X Rocker chair to activate the sound system.
Tips and warnings
- Use a standard stereo cable to connect from the TV's audio OUT jacks to the audio IN jacks on the X Rocker if a stereo cable from the gaming system is not already connected to the television.
- Connect the audio cables before plugging in the electrical cord.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for