Samsung is a maker of electronics such as televisions, computers and cameras. Its television division develops many different models, but not all of them offer the same picture quality with the same settings. Therefore, it's vital that you get the optimum setting for each TV set in your home. If you have a Samsung 32-inch television, you can easily adjust the factory settings to get the best picture you can.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Samsung 32-inch television
- Computer with Internet
Look on the back of the television for the model number. Samsung 32-inch televisions will have "LN32B" followed by a 3-digit number.
Visit TVTweak.com. Click on the "Tweak My TV" link. Click on the pull-down menus and select "Samsung" and the model of your television. A recommended list of calibration settings will appear.
Turn on your television. Press the "Menu" key on the remote to enter the menu. Scroll to "Picture," and press the "Enter" key on the remote
Scroll to "Color," and press the enter button. Use the left and right arrows to change the setting to "58." Press the "Enter" key.
Scroll to "Sharpness," and press "Enter." Use the left and right arrows to change the value to "0." Press Enter. Scroll to "Contrast," press "Enter," and change the value to "88." Press "Enter" to go back to the "Picture" menu.
Press the "Return" key on the remote to go back to the television.
Tips and warnings
- Play with different settings to get the one you like the best. These setting are just recommended for this particular set.
- These settings are calibrated using the television in a dark room (for instance, a theatre environment). If you are watching TV in the living room during the day, you may get a different picture quality.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for