Children love to send and receive post as part of make-believe games. Keeping a homemade post box in the house will give children an incentive to write letters to everyone in the family. This post box can be adapted to suit an office environment as well, so customise the box to suit your needs.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Large cardboard box
- Knife or scissors
- Blue paint
- Black paint or a black marker
Cover your workspace with newspaper.
Paint a large box with bright red paint and let the paint dry.
Using a knife or scissors, cut out a rectangle at the top of the box that is large enough to fit a large envelope.
Customise the postal collection box by writing the words "Royal Mail," "letter box" or use your family name or another phrase.
Tips and warnings
- Always exercise caution when using a knife or scissors.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for