Baby clothes bouquets are a perfect centrepiece or gift for an expectant mum. They are also nice gifts to give at the hospital to welcome a new baby into the world. You can use any number of different clothing items, as well as flannels or towels. Choose your colours to reflect the baby's gender, or simply select colours that you enjoy, and you will end up with a lovely gift bouquet.
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Baby clothes, socks, bibs or flannels
- Rubber bands
- Vase, box or other container
Smooth out each item of clothing.
Roll up each item into a tight roll, wrapping a rubber band around the clothing in the middle.
Bend the edges of the rolls back to look like the petals of a rose.
Place the items into the vase or container and place the fake leaves around it to look more like a flower garden. Add ribbon, sparkle or cellophane to make a spectacular baby gift.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for