A firework show is an exhilarating and exciting event that kids are always looking forward to; it is also, however, dangerous, and children must always keep their distance. You can, instead, keep kids safe and entertained by letting them make a firework show online: it's fun, free entertainment that the whole family can enjoy.
- Skill level:
Visit Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean "Fireworks!" (see References). This site is one of the quickest and easiest-to-use firework show makers. The game not only makes impressive and colourful firework shows but is also tailored specifically for kids.
Click "Begin" in the centre of the page; this will open an interactive firework show maker. Your aim is to design 10 custom fireworks, each with its own individual burst styles and colours; you are automatically started with the first firework.
Select a "Burst Style" from the left side of the page. Click any of the numbered choices (1, 2, 3 or 4), and you can see the different types of firework explode in the preview box on the right of the screen.
Choose colours for the Color One and Color Two columns. You can choose a colour by clicking on either the red, blue, purple, yellow, green or gold coloured boxes.
Colour One is the colour that the firework explodes first, and Color Two is the colour that the firework explodes second. You can see a preview of the firework you have created on the right-hand side of the screen.
Select "Accept Current Burst" at the bottom of the screen to store your created firework and move on to the next one.
Design and colour all ten fireworks using the above method and click "Start The Show," at the bottom of the window to view your custom firework show.
Tips and warnings
- Once the show has finished, you can e-mail your created firework show to a friend or relative; fill in the "Friend's Email" box with the email address you wish to send to.
- There are also other child-friendly Internet sites where you can make your own firework shows (see Resources).
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for