The Xbox 360 Multi AV cable features component HD video cables that allow you to connect the system to a high definition television for HD gaming. With the component cable, you have the option of outputting your Xbox at a resolution of either 480p, 720p or 1080i, depending on what resolution your TV supports.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Insert the Xbox end of the Multi AV cable into the Multi AV input on the back of the Xbox 360.
Insert the component end of the cable into the component input on your TV. The cables are colour coded, so the red, blue, and green video cables go into the red, blue, and green inputs. The red and white audio cables will go into the red and white audio inputs.
Power on your Xbox 360 and select “System Settings” from the “My Xbox” blade.
Select “Console Settings” and then select “Display.”
Select “HDTV Settings” and set your output to 720p.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure the switch on the Multi AV cable is set to HDTV.
- If you do not get any video when you start your Xbox, restart the console while holding “Y” and “Right Trigger” on the controller to reset the video settings to default.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for