Water resistant to 330 feet and with helpful features like alarms and chronographs, the Armitron All Sport 45/6974 is a wrist watch that was designed with the serious athlete in mind. Available for both men and women, both versions of the Armitron All Sport 45/6974 use the same simple time-setting process. Setting the time on your Armitron All Sport watch is also fast, so you'll spend less time learning to set your watch and more time learning to enjoy it.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Press the top left button on your Armitron All Sport 45/6974 wrist watch to access the watch's time-setting mode. The seconds place digits will flash to indicate that you have entered the time-setting screen.
Press the top right button once to set the seconds place on your Armitron All Sport 45/6974 watch to "0."
Press the bottom left button to shift the flashing digits to the minutes place.
Use the top right button on your Armitron All Sport to increase or decrease the number values of the flashing digits to the desired entry. Hold down the top right button to make the numbers pass more quickly.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to set the hours place on your Armitron All Sport 45/6974 wrist watch.
Press the top left button on your Armitron All Sport 45/6974 wrist watch to exit time-setting mode and return to regular time-telling mode.
Tips and warnings
- You can use the same process to set the date on your Armitron All-Sport 45/6974 watch. Instead of pressing the top left button to exit time-setting mode after setting the time on your watch, continue on and follow your watch's prompts to program in the correct date.
- Should a problem arise with your Armitron All Sport 45/6974 wrist watch, contact Armitron customer support to inquire about their watch repair service. Repairing or troubleshooting your Armitron watch without the help of a professional may void the warranty on your watch.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for