Fake blood can be the perfect addition to a haunted house, Halloween costume or Halloween decorating. There's no need to try and find fake blood in a Halloween shop; you probably have most of the ingredients to make your own in your kitchen cabinets! Add a squeeze of liquid dish soap to your fake blood for easier cleanup later, and keep in mind that fake blood can stain.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Light corn syrup
- Hot water
- Red, yellow and blue food coloring
- Mixing bowl
Pour corn syrup into a mixing bowl.
Add hot water and keep stirring until the consistency is what you want.
Squeeze in red food coloring, mixing until the color is good. You can add blue or yellow food coloring to change the color a bit.
Tips and warnings
- To make "chocolate" blood, add a tablespoon of powdered cocoa to your corn syrup mix.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for