Dyson Animal Absolute vacuum cleaners are upright vacuum cleaners used in the home and intended for pet owners that have a difficult time removing pet hair from carpets and other fabrics. Dyson Animal Absolute vacuum cleaners are equipped with a HEPA air filter that removes harmful particles and pollutants from the room. Over time, the HEPA air filter becomes dirty and less effective in removing the particles and pollutants; it must be cleaned to restore the efficacy of the filter.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Unplug the vacuum cleaner from the electrical socket to prevent accidental use when cleaning the filter.
Grip the dirt container handle on the front of the machine, squeeze the container release button and lift the container out of the vacuum base.
Lift the filter container lid and pull the filter out of the vacuum.
Run cold water through the filter to clean it out.
Twist the filter to squeeze out any water that has soaked in and allow the filter to air dry.
Lift the filter lid and place the filter back into the filter holder.
Replace the dirt container by setting the bottom of the container in the base of the vacuum and push up until the container clicks in place.
Tips and warnings
- Wash the Dyson Animal Absolute HEPA filter every 3 to 6 months to ensure proper air flow through the vacuum.
- Do not use detergent to clean the filter.
- Do not place the filter in a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer or microwave.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for