Your Garmin Forerunner 301 personal trainer is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery that you need to recharge as you use your Garmin unit. An AC charger comes with the Garmin Forerunner, and you can also purchase a Garmin USB cable to use for charging your Garmin personal trainer device.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Turn the Forerunner 301 over and pull back the weather cap covering the USB port on the back of the unit.
Plug the mini USB end of the AC charger or USB data cable into the USB port on the Forerunner.
Connect the other end of the cable to a wall outlet (if you are using an AC charger) or to a free USB port on a computer (if you are using a USB data cable).
Leave the Forerunner charging for three hours before you begin using it or until the charge gauge displays full bars.
Tips and warnings
- The Forerunner 301 device does not charge outside the temperature range of 0.00 to 50.0 degrees C.
- Make sure that the USB port, weather cap and surrounding area on the Forerunner are thoroughly dry before you begin charging the device to prevent corrosion.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for