Whether you are allergic to chemicals commonly found in hair dyes, or simply want to create a subtle change with an all-natural product, cranberry juice can be used to add a temporary red tint to your hair. If you are a natural redhead, it can also be used to enhance your natural hair colour. Cranberry juice will temporarily tint your hair without damaging your strands, and the dyeing can easily be done at home.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- All-natural cranberry juice
- Hair clip
- Blow dryer
Wash and condition your hair to remove any oil or residue build up in the strands.
Thoroughly dry your hair and brush out any knots or tangles.
Tilt your head upside down over the sink and carefully pour 1/2 cup of all natural cranberry juice onto your locks. Work the cranberry juice in using your fingers.
Twist all of your hair up on top of your head and secure it in place using a hair clip.
Blow dry your hair on the lowest heat setting until all of the cranberry juice is dry.
Rinse the cranberry juice out of your hair using warm water.
Repeat steps one through six daily to keep the red tint to your hair for as long as you desire.
Tips and warnings
- Dyeing your hair with cranberry juice is not recommended for blondes. It will likely stain your hair pink.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for