Making foam animal masks is a fun craft that you can do with your kids to liven up any day. With only a few items that can be purchased from the craft store, your kids can turn themselves into their favourite animal in no time.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Foam sheets purchased at craft store, different colours
- Craft sticks
- Embellishments such as pipe cleaners, feathers, stickers
Cut a piece of craft foam into the shape you want it to be. You can make it round or cut out animal features such as ears.
Hold the mask up to your child's face to determine where the eye holes should be. Mark them and cut them out.
Decorate the masks according to what animal your child wants to be. Glue on pipe cleaners for whiskers or draw on a mouth and facial features like tiger stripes or a cat nose. Cut out additional pieces of foam and glue those on to add interest for ears or a mouth.
Glue a craft stick to the foam to use as a handle for the mask. Now your child can hold it up to their face and pretend to be their favourite pet or zoo animal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for