Making your own graffiti wallpaper is a creative way to show your artistic side and decorate one or all of the walls in your room. Homemade graffiti wallpaper gives your space its own personal design and style. Best of all, no one else will have the same decor as you, which makes your room very special.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Spray paints of any colour
- As much white wallpaper as you need to cover the walls in your room
- A nice sunny day without wind
Lay out your wallpaper flat on a dry lawn or driveway on a sunny day without wind.
Thoroughly shake your cans of spray paint to mix them. Then begin spraying your graffiti designs onto the paper. Cover the paper completely with your unique style and graphics.
Allow the graffiti-designed wallpaper to dry in the sun for about 1 hour or until it is no longer damp. Bring your creation inside and follow the instructions for your particular type of wallpaper to install it.
Tips and warnings
- You can use solid-coloured wallpaper instead off white if you want more colour.
- Use metallic spray paints to add shine and sparkle to your designs.
- Do not spray paint inside your house or in any enclosed area; you will create harmful fumes that are dangerous to your health.