Choose from many essential oils or blend them together to make your own customised, scented firewood. Pine scent is a natural and common choice for firewood. Choose patchouli if you want musky scented wood or consider rose for a light, romantic aroma.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Essential oil of your choice
- Dry firewood
Put many drops of essential oil on top of your piece of firewood along the full length of the wood. Allow the oil to dry.
Turn the wood upside down and add many drops of essential oil the full length of the back of the piece of wood. Allow to dry.
Start a fire with your scented firewood within a few days.
Tips and warnings
- How much oil you put on the wood depends on how pungent you want it to smell.
- The longer you wait to burn the wood, the more the smell of the oil will have subsided.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for