Creating an e-mail RSVP system is simple and only requires a few steps. This can be useful when planning pre-wedding events such as engagement parties, wedding showers and bachelor/hen parties. This approach is generally taken with a more informal party. E-mail RSVP systems are associated with online party invitations, also sent via e-mail. There are many online invitation sites to choose from. Some of the most popular are Evite, Sendomatic, Socializr and Mypunchbowl.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access.
Choose an online invitation site and sign up for an account.
Select the type of event you are going to have and pick a corresponding design and theme for your invitation page. Site themes are already designed and all that is required is for you to select one.
Enter all of the information you want your guests to receive regarding your party. Examples include event location and address, date, time, dress code and requirements.
Submit e-mail addresses for the people you are inviting. Your guests will receive an e-mail invitation that includes a link where they can view your party site and RSVP for the event.
On your party site, invited guests will be able to confirm or deny your invitation, and an RSVP e-mail will be sent back to you.
Tips and warnings
- Most online invitation sites will remind your guests of the upcoming party with an additional e-mail. If your guests have not completed the RSVP step, most sites will automatically send an e-mail reminding them to respond. Check the details of the site you join for more information.
- If you are concerned with privacy and do not want the details of your party listed publicly on the Internet, most sites have privacy settings where you can choose a pubic or private site.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for