No longer manufactured, Clairol light make-up mirrors are among the most sought after make-up mirrors for both vintage form and function. Bulb replacement for the near-antiques is tricky but not impossible.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Clairol mirror
- Miniature florescent replacement bulb
- Flat head screwdriver
Using the flat head screwdriver, ease the two plastic pieces which form the bottom of the mirror apart.
Locate the bulb head inside the mirrored portion. Mirror may need to be tilted or removed for easy access.
Unscrew the old bulb and replace with the new by screwing in the new bulb.
Replace mirror or return to original position.
Refasten the plastic bottom pieces. A click ensures proper positioning.
How to Change a Bulb in a Clairol Makeup Mirror
Tips and warnings
- If your mirror model is too difficult to open with a screwdriver or other techniques outlined in the manual, contact a small-appliances repairman for bulb replacement.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for