Removing any adhesive from a painted wall can be confusing, but there is an easy way to get the glue off your wall without ruining the paint job. You just need a few things, and chances are, you already have them in your home.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- 1/8 teaspoon lighter fluid
- Paper towels
- Warm water
Pick off the top layer of adhesive with your fingernail.
Fold a paper towel into half, then fold it in half again.
Pour some lighter fluid on the paper towel.
Rub the glue with the paper towel until it comes off. If there is still glue remaining, squirt a little more lighter fluid and rub.
Dampen another paper towel with water.
Wipe off the lighter fluid.
Tips and warnings
- Lighter fluid is flammable. Do not use near or around fire.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for