Plastic is made by mixing together a liquid plastic formula. The formula is then poured into a mould, where it is hardened into a specific shape. Liquid plastic is made by mixing resin with liquid hardener. The liquid harden acts as a catalyst to initiate the hardening process when the liquid is poured into a mould.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 907gr. can of casting resin
- 29.6ml. container of liquid hardener
- Paper bowl
- Wooden paint mixer
Find a well-ventilated area to work in. The fumes of the material used can be very strong.
Pour 907gr. of casting resin into a paper container.
Add 29.6ml. of liquid hardener. If you want to make a smaller batch, remember that 10 drops of liquid hardener are needed for each ounce of casting resin.
Stir the two ingredients together with a wooden paint mixing stick.
Continue to stir until all of the streaks within the mixture have disappeared.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for