Creating a bingo website can provide hours of fun for you and your friends. There are many bingo games online across the Internet, but some people prefer to host their own. By hosting a bingo game on your own website, you can control the content that players see around the game. This means that you can play your game ad-free.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Things you need
- Website Hosting
Access Owen's World Battle Bingo by Rune Studios. Scroll down the page just under the game that says "Add this game to your Blog, Website or MySpace!" Click the link. The browser will scroll to the bottom of the page and open a new box with html code.
Click anywhere in the box to highlight the HTML code. The code will select automatically.
Copy (Ctrl + C) the HTML code.
In Notepad, open the site file where you want to embed the Bingo game.
Paste (Ctrl + V) the code after the HTML tag of your file.
Save (Ctrl + S) the file. Open the file to make sure the game was embedded correctly. Be sure you are connected to the Internet.
Upload your file to your website server with an ftp program. Open your web browser and open the website link. Check to make sure the game is installed properly by playing a test run of the game.
Tips and warnings
- You can remove the bits of code that show advertisements for Owen's World by highlighting the text in Notepad and erasing the advertisement links.
- Be careful when modifying the code not to modify the actual game code, as it may render the game unplayable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for