Starbucks coffee shops feature online and in-store promotions to purchase goods such as Starbucks mugs and coffees. One of the most popular Starbucks mugs is the photo mug, which allows you to personalise your own coffee cup by gluing pictures to the offered template provided within the mug. Add pictures to a Starbucks mug with a few craft supplies.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Starbucks photo mug
Unscrew the bottom of the Starbucks photo mug. Grasp the template inserted within the mug, and gently pull it from the mug.
Use scissors to cut pictures to fit your template. Arrange the pictures on the template. Play around with the arrangement until you have the pictures arranged how you want them to appear.
Glue the pictures to the template. Allow the glue to dry completely before gently sliding the template back into the bottom of the mug. Re-screw the bottom of the Starbucks mug to complete your personalised mug.
Tips and warnings
- Make your own Starbucks mug with your computer by creating a template or picture collage in your favourite image editing program. Simply remove the template that came with your Starbucks mug and measure it to ensure that you create the appropriate sized template.
- Be careful when you wash your Starbucks mug to prevent water from leaking into the mug and ruining your template. Always ensure that the bottom of the mug is screwed on tightly. Gently hand-wash the mug rather than putting it in the dishwater so that you can control the water flow over the mug.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for