Each iFIT SD Workout Card contains 24 workouts covering an eight-week period in the program category of your choosing. The four iFIT program categories—Body Shaping, Performance, Weight Loss and Wellness—have three levels of intensity (beginner, intermediate and advanced) with the cards controlling the duration, incline and speed of a workout. As iFIT SD Workout cards are “plug-n-play” technology and the software uses audio instructions via the voice of a certified trainer to walk you through a workout, using an iFIT Workout Card only requires that you plug the card into your iFIT compatible equipment and listen to the trainer.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Workout chart (optional)
Remove your iFIT card from its packaging and slide it into the iFIT SD card reader slot on the console of your iFIT compatible exercise/fitness equipment—treadmill, bike or elliptical.
Press play on the console.
Follow the instructions provided via audio for your specific workout program.
Tips and warnings
- Some workouts such as circuit training require the use of the iFIT Performance Chart and additional equipment.
- If your iFIT SD Workout Card isn't working with your equipment, check the iFIT card packaging or contact your exercise/fitness equipment manufacturer to determine if your equipment is compatible with the iFIT software as iFIT is only compatible with select brands and models.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for