To prevent unauthorised duplication of its software, Adobe developed an activation process that requires an authorisation code and the serial number. You can get the authorisation code over the telephone or via the Internet. You will need this authorisation code and the serial number to activate your Photoshop software.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Adobe Photoshop Software
- Serial number of software
Insert the disc(s) into your computer and follow the onscreen directions of the Installation wizard. When prompted, input your serial number. You will then be given the option to activate the software via the telephone or over the Internet
Activate by phone by calling the activation line on 866-772-3623. Give the representative the activation number that appears on your Activation screen, and the serial number.
Activate via the Internet by clicking the "Activate Now" in the Activation wizard. When the "Activation Successful" message appears, click the next button to activate the software.
How to Activate Photoshop CS3
Tips and warnings
- If you have problems activating the software, contact Adobe Live Chat via the Adobe website. You can also call technical support at 800-833-668. Make sure you have your serial number on hand.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for