Rubber gloves will protect your hands from harsh chemicals, hot water and things that you just don't want to touch. Rubber gloves will last a long time if they are not punctured and a simple cleaning will even keep the inside fresh and clean. Rubber gloves, also referred to as latex gloves, can be purchased at home improvement centres and hardware stores.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Mild detergent
Wash the outside of the gloves with mild liquid detergent and warm water to remove dirt.
Turn the gloves inside out and wash in the same sudsy water that was used to wash the outside of the gloves.
Rinse the gloves with warm water and hang to dry or place over a long neck bottle.
Tips and warnings
- Gloves can also be machine washed on the gentle or normal cycle. Hang the gloves to dry.
- Don't wash your rubber gloves with bleach or with anything that claims to cut grease.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for