The content you buy on iTunes isn't limited for use on just a single computer. Your account can be used on up to five computers simultaneously, so long as each computer is authorised for use with the account. Authorising a computer to access an iTunes account---as well as all the content downloaded using that account---is easy and requires only a few minutes of your time, along with your account username and password.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click "iTunes Store" on the top left of the window and select "Authorize Computer."
Enter your e-mail address and iTunes user password of the account you want to authorise to the computer. Press "Enter" or click "Authorize." The computer is now authorised to play all content purchased using that account.
Tips and warnings
- Deauthorize your computer before doing a major upgrade, reinstalling your operating system, or selling your computer.
- Never give your iTunes user e-mail and password to anyone.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for