Making a bear costume is extremely easy and relatively inexpensive. The costume can be used for males and females, whether adults or children. If you have a craft area or sewing area, you may already have some of the things you'll need.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Brown hooded sweatshirt
- Brown felt
- Hot glue gun
- Double-sided tape
- Plastic margarine tub
- Blue construction paper
- Black marker
- 2 pairs of brown socks
Cut two semicircles from the brown felt. Hot-glue them onto the hood of the sweatshirt as "ears."
Cover the margarine tub and lid with blue construction paper. Use the double-sided tape to adhere the paper to the margarine tub.
Use the black marker to write "Honey Pot" on the blue construction paper.
Wear the brown socks on hands and feet to create the "paws" for the costume.
Tips and warnings
- If you would like to add paw prints on the socks, use white felt for the fingertips. Adhere by using a glue gun. If this costume is for a female, use pink felt for the fingertips. Likewise, you can use baby-blue felt for a boy costume.
- In order to reuse the hooded sweatshirt, you can sew on the "ears" instead of using hot glue.
- If this costume is being used for a small child, make sure that the ears are firmly attached to the hood in order to prevent a choking hazard.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for