The Stanley Sharpshooter Staple Gun is a heavy-duty staple gun you can use for upholstery, decorating, crafts or construction. The gun uses Stanley heavy duty staples from 1/4 inch to 9/16 inch long. A loading window on the front of the gun lets you see when you're almost out of staples, and the locking handle prevents staples from being fired off accidentally.
- Skill level:
Things you need
Ensure the handle safety is on and the handle is locked down.Turn the stapler so the bottom is facing up.
Release the loading latch at the end the stapler and pull the slide open.
Lay a stick of staples in the loading channel with the legs of the staples facing up.
Push the slide in until the loading latch clicks and catches.
Tips and warnings
- Stanley recommends choosing staples long enough that approximately 3/16 inches of the staple penetrates the items being stapled.
- Never point a staple gun at a person or animal. Always hold the gun facing away from you.
- Engage the handle lock whenever you set the staple down to avoid accidental discharge.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for