The Nokia N70 mobile phone offers users a large library of applications that can be downloaded and added to the phone. Among these are no small amount of mobile games. The Nokia N70 can run its own versions of popular arcade games, such as Tetris and Arkanoid, and classic games like Chess. Downloading these games is as easy as any other Internet download, and getting them onto your phone is a simple procedure.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet-enabled PC running Nokia PC Suite
- Nokia N70
- Nokia N70 USB cable
Go to a website that allows you to download games for Nokia N70. One such website can be found in Resources.
Click the "Download" or "Download App" button and select "Save file." Save the game to a convenient location.
Connect your Nokia N70 to your PC using the supplied USB cable. You can also connect via Infrared or Bluetooth if your PC supports these methods.
Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the downloaded game and double-click it. Nokia PC Suite will automatically transfer the game to your Nokia N70 and install it on your device.
Tips and warnings
- Nokia PC Suite can be installed from the CD that came with your Nokia N70. This software must be installed on your PC before you can connect your phone or transfer games.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for