For many gardeners, nothing beats the beautiful flowering treasures and succulent vegetables that they care for throughout the growing season. One way to ensure that their gardens produce a beautiful array of abundant flowers and tasty vegetables is by properly fertilising the plants. The Miracle-Gro fertilising system allows gardeners to fertilise and water their plants simultaneously. One positive aspect of the Miracle-Gro system is that the product is available in refill packages that are able to be used as needed.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Garden hose
- Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed sprayer
- Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed refill bottle
Attach the garden hose to the outside water spigot and tighten to prevent water loss.
Attach the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed sprayer to the open end of the garden hose and tighten.
Remove the lid from the fertiliser refill bottle and attach to the liquid fertiliser sprayer. Be sure to thread the bottle into the feeder tightly in order to prevent the fertiliser from leaking out around the sprayer.
Turn on the water spigot. Using a side to side sweeping motion, apply the fertiliser to the desired garden area, ensuring coverage of all plants.
Tips and warnings
- This product may be used with all outside flower and vegetable gardens, shrubs and trees. Each refill bottle will cover approximately 400 square feet.
- It is best to fertilise the desired area with this product every two weeks throughout the growing season.
- Recycling facilities may be available in your area to properly dispose of the plastic refill bottles.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for