PayPal is an Internet service that makes online purchasing easy by saving your private information, including address, credit card information and bank account numbers. The Internet service also offers a PayPal Plus credit card that functions like a regular credit card and lets you to use the card anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. It also allows you to take money out of your PayPal account from an ATM. As with any credit card, charges will be applied to your account when you withdraw cash from your credit card.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Open your Internet browser and click the URL field. Type "paypal.com" and press the "Return" key on your keyboard. Enter your e-mail address and password and click "Log In."
Move your cursor to the "Withdraw" tab and click "Transfer to Bank Account."
Enter the total balance of your PayPal account into the Amount field, and select the bank account you wish to send it to. Click the "Continue" button and click "Submit" to confirm the transaction.
Cash Out by Transferring to Bank Account
Visit a local ATM and insert your PayPal Plus credit card.
Enter your PIN and press the "Enter" button. Tap the "Withdrawal" button on the ATM screen and select the "Credit Card" tab.
Select the amount you wish to take out and select "Yes" or "No" to receive a receipt. Be sure to remove your PayPal card from the ATM once your transaction is complete.
Withdraw from ATM
Tips and warnings
- PayPal charges a fee when you take money out of your PayPal Plus credit card account from an ATM, in addition to the specific ATM's charges for withdrawing money.
- PayPal limits your daily withdrawal limit to £260 to £325. To change your withdrawal limit, call the PayPal service site at (866) 300-6432.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for