“Rock Band” is a music simulation game that allows players to play guitar, bass, vocals or drums along with a song. It was originally released for the Xbox 360 in 2007. The wireless drum controller can have a few different problems or issues which will cause it to stop working.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 3 AAA batteries
Turn off your Xbox 360 console using the "Power" button located on the console. Turn it back on using the same button. The console will now restart with no controllers registered. This will help if the issue was you had too many wireless controllers synced to the system.
Plug the foot pedal into the drum pad section of the controller. If it is already plugged in, unplug it and plug it back in securely. This will usually help if the drum pedal is the only part of the wireless controller that is not working.
Replace the 3 AAA batteries in the drum controller with new batteries. This step will only help fix the wireless controller if it will not turn on, otherwise skip it. You need to use the screwdriver to remove the battery hatch lid on the drum pad section of the controller.
Sync the “Rock Band” wireless drums to the Xbox 360 console. Press the small button on the console next to the memory card slot. Press the “Xbox” button on the drum controller within a few seconds of pressing the button on the console. The lights on the controller will flash for a few seconds. The wireless drums will be synced to the system once the lights stop flashing.
Tips and warnings
- The wireless drum controller for “Rock Band” is compatible with all “Rock Band” and “Guitar Hero” games on the Xbox 360 that allows players to be the drummer. Any issues you have with the controller will not be caused by instrument compatibility issues.
- The controller forewarns you before the batteries die. The lights around the “Xbox” button periodically flashing indicates the batteries will need to be replaced soon.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for