The Sony PlayStation 3 wireless headset uses Bluetooth technology to transmit its wireless signals. You can use this headset to chat with other gamers while playing games on the PlayStation Network. Your PS3 wireless headset comes with a charging dock and a USB-to-Mini-B cable. However, you can charge the headset with or without the charging dock. Charge your headset at least one hour prior to using it for the first time. Your PlayStation 3 must be turned on to charge the wireless headset.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB-to-Mini-B cable
- Charging dock (optional)
Connect the USB cable to your PlayStation 3. Connect the opposite end of the cable (Mini-B connection) to your headset charging dock.
Set the PS3 wireless headset in the charging dock. Watch for the red light to illuminate. If the light does not turn on, reposition the headset to establish a connection.
Leave the headset in the dock until the light turns off. Once the light turns off, charging is complete (takes approximately three hours).
Tips and warnings
- You can also charge your headset without the cradle, however, you will not have an indicator light to show you when the charging is complete. The bottom portion of the headset has a Mini-B port; simply connect the opposite end of the USB cable to it.
- You can also charge your PS3 wireless headset by connecting the USB cable to a computer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for