Palladium jewellery is regarded for its brightness and light weight. However, many common influences can diminish it's natural lustre. With the help of polish and regular maintenance, palladium jewelery will keep it's beautiful shine.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Lint-free cloth
- Paper Towel
- Commercial Cleanser
Create a cleaning solution by mixing equal parts of mild liquid detergent and warm water. You can also use a commercial jewellery cleanser designed to polish precious metal.
Soak your piece of palladium jewellery in a container of the cleaning solution for a few minutes.
Brush jewellery with a small soft brush to loosen up dirt and debris.
Rinse under warm water.
Dry with a soft lint-free cloth or paper towel.
Cleaning Palladium Jewlery
Tips and warnings
- To keep your jewelery clean and bright it is recommended to:
- Clean jewelery regularly
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to dirt, lotions, hairspray and perfume
- Professionally clean jewelery every six months
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for