Often times we forget our passwords to access voicemails from cell phones. It is not the end of the world. You can actually reset your voicemail and can regain access. You can reset your password from your cell phone and for some carriers, you can also do it online. The sequence of keys varies by region for each carrier.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Call 611 or 800-331-0500.
Enter your cell phone number starting with the area code.
Press "3" to "get help with voicemail."
Press "3" to reset your voicemail password.
Enter your billing postcode.
You will receive a text message from AT&T with the new password.
Call *611 or call (800) 922-0204.
Press "2" to reset your voicemail password.
Press "1" when prompted for the Password Reset menu.
Enter your five digit billing postcode.
Follow the prompts for security verification to reset your password.
Enter "#793#" or "#796#" on your T-Mobile cellphone
Wait. You will receive a confirmation message within seconds. This will reset your password to the last 4 digits of your cell phone number.
Press "1" and "SEND" on your Sprint phone. This will call your voicemail. Press "2" to access your settings.
Press "*" to access the Main menu.
Press "3" to access your personal options.
Press "4" to change your password.
Tips and warnings
- You can always go to our carrier website to reset your password online.
- If you face any issues while resetting your voicemail, call your service provider customer service and they should be able to help you with the process.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for