When you change the power steering fluid in your vehicle, some of the fluid may drip or pour onto your driveway. If you let the power steering fluid sit on your driveway for a long period of time, the more difficult it will be to remove. All that you need to remove power steering fluid from your driveway is a heavy-duty degreasing solution, water and a pressure washer.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Degreasing solution
- 3,700 psi pressure washer
Pour the degreasing solution into the pressure washer's mixing tank. Read the directions on the degreasing solution bottle for the amount needed to pour into the pressure washer.
Start the pressure washer and let the pressure build for 10 minutes. Pour a capfull of the degreasing solution onto the affected area. Let the degreasing solution sit on the stain while the pressure washer warms up.
Spray the driveway on the affected area using a side to side motion.
Let the driveway dry for two to three hours. Repeat the above steps if the stain is still there.
Tips and warnings
- You can purchase the pressure washer and degreaser from any home improvement centre or hardware store. If you have a hot water connection, use that in the pressure washer. Hot water is always better when removing stains.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for