Being a fan does not end in the arena, or even when you leave home. Wherever they go, real basketball fans need to be able to watch their teams. With NBA League Pass Broadband, the game follows you.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Computer with Broadband connection
Go to NBA.com and register as an All-Access member in the top right-hand corner of the page.
At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to get every NBA game, or select seven teams to follow for a reduced cost. Click on the option you prefer.
On the next page, enter your information and click register. Return to the League Pass page and click launch. League Pass will launch in a new window. When it is finished loading you can watch any live, or archived NBA game you wish.
Finding Your Game
Tips and warnings
- Before ordering, make sure your Internet connection is of substantial enough speed to support League Pass.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for