Facebook is a social website that allows its members to communicate with friends and family through messages, pictures, and videos. Facebook also allows its users to write on each others' "walls." A Facebook wall is a page that contains comments or messages from friends and family. If you don't want other people to write on your Facebook wall, you can block them from doing so by adjusting your privacy settings.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Facebook account
- Internet access
Log in into your Facebook account.
Click on "Settings," scroll down to "Privacy," and then click on "Manage" to the right side of the page.
Click on "Profile Information," and then scroll down toward the bottom of the page and uncheck the box that says "Friends Can Post on My Wall."
Tips and warnings
- If you ever would like to reverse this, simply follow the same directions except put a check in the box that says "Friends Can Post on My Wall."
- If you do not have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one on the Facebook website (see Resources).
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for