Every product that Nike sells -- from running shoes to clothing to sports gear -- is assigned a style number in its product catalogue. You can place orders online or by phone, but you must have a style number. Retailers may also ask for this number if you are searching for specific Nike products in shops. To find a style number, Nike says to use "Catalogue Quick Shop," the shopping search function on Nike.com, to look up Nike style numbers for shopping or product information. You can find a style number by searching for products by name and/or description.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to Nike.com and select the country to get to the UK site. Select the type of product you want to see from the menu overlay on the left of the screen. For example, "Shoes."
Follow through the menu options to specify gender of wearer and type of shoe. Browse through the list of products available.
Select a product from the search results or start a new search. When you select a product, the product page will open.
You will see the Style # along with the Colour # below the main picture of the product. The format will look like this: "Style - Color # 393249-100."
Tips and warnings
- If you do not have online access, you can contact Nike by phone and speak to customer service at (800) 344-6453.
- If the product is discontinued, you may still see the product page without the style number. Double-check by calling Nike customer service and asking whether the product has been discontinued. .
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for