Rosetta Stone offers its users the chance to learn more than 30 language through its interactive software. Instead of just encouraging you to memorise words, grammar and spelling in the language you want to learn, Rosetta Stone intends to truly teach you a new language, so that you can become as comfortable with it as you are with your native language. While Rosetta Stone's revolutionary techniques may be impressing learners worldwide, the program is still subject to the potential pitfalls and problems of technology.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Rosetta Stone software
Make sure your computer's hard drive has at least 500 MB of space remaining in its memory. This ensures that the Rosetta Stone software has enough room to completely install on your computer.
Keep Rosetta Stone open during the entire installation process, from the time Rosetta Stone first opens on your computer until you receive the confirmation that the program is installed. Closing Rosetta Stone or cancelling the installation before it is complete can cause program errors.
Update your Rosetta Stone software when a new version comes out. Updates are available on Rosetta Stone's website, under the "Support" tab.
Take the appropriate steps to deal with error 2123 according to your operating system. This error will occur when you are trying to start the program, and it will not allow you to go past the opening screen. For Windows Vista or Windows 7 programs, completely restart your computer; this will normally fix the trouble. For Mac users, Rosetta Stone's updated version will only run on Mac OS X operating systems version 10.4 or higher. If you receive this message on that operating system or while using Windows XP, contact Rosetta Stone support via their website.
Tips and warnings
- If you are unsure about how to fix your Rosetta Stone software, visit the company's support website for more details and contact information.
- If you receive error 9123 while you are trying to install Rosetta Stone, it means that you have not properly updated your software. Follow the instructions on Rosetta Stone's website to update.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for